All BlockSpaces events and operations, and the BlockSpaces space itself, have an anti-harassment policy. Here is our policy.
BlockSpaces is dedicated to providing a harassment-free experience for everyone, regardless of gender, gender identity and expression, sexual orientation, disability, physical appearance, body size, race, or religion. We do not tolerate harassment of people at our events or space in any form. People violating these rules may be sanctioned or expelled from the space or the event at the discretion of any BlockSpaces member.
- Offensive verbal comments
- Sexual images in public spaces
- Deliberate intimidation
- Photography or recording without consent
- Sustained disruption of talks or other events
- Inappropriate physical contact
- Unwelcome sexual attention
- Debate is always encouraged, but loud or angry disagreements will not be tolerated
People asked to stop any harassing behavior are expected to comply immediately. Any behavior or action experienced as harassment will be responded to as such.
Please contact Gabe Higgins with any issues that arise: email firstname.lastname@example.org or call (813) 500-8585.