BLOCKSPACES (blockspaces.io) is looking for competent junior and senior developers for several positions within our rapidly growing company. You will be part of a cross-functional team that is responsible for the full life cycle of our core blockchain application, from research and analysis to design and execution. You will utilize various programming languages to create interfaces, features, and architecture. We do not make hiring decisions based on your educational experience. If you have the necessary qualifications, high school dropout to PhD, and are talented and excited about working for a startup in blockchain, we want to talk to you!
All Team Members/All Positions Must Have:
- Team-focused attitude with a tenacious desire to be part of a fast-moving start-up culture in an incredibly fast-moving industry.
- Self-driven and self-motivated voracious learner; you absorb new information like a sponge and are constantly challenging yourself.
- Ability to work both collaboratively and independently with a team-first attitude.
- Strong analytical abilities with ability to visualize and apply emerging concepts to today’s problems.
- Effective communication skills in order to work with engineers and other personnel.
- If you do not have hands-on experience with blockchain, you MUST be passionately interested in learning distributed/decentralized systems and blockchain protocols.
Senior Full Stack Developer Must Have Experience:
- Min. 2-3 years as a lead developer on cloud-native, web/mobile application applications
- Multi-cloud (IBM Cloud, Azure Cloud, Google Cloud Platform, AWS Cloud)-Kubernetes / Containerization
- Cloud Foundry
- React / Angular / NodeJS / Express
- RabbitMQ / MuleSoft / Tray.io / Event Driven programming and API development
- Experience implementing security with JWT Tokens / OAuth / OIDC
- API Management and Security-Understanding of blockchain technologies including public and private blockchain
- DevOps experience with CI/CD Pipelines
- Project Management/Scrum Master Certified Devs will be given high priority for Senior Dev positions
Junior Full Stack Developer Must Haves:
- Relational and NoSQL Database understanding
- Understanding of containerization and Kubernetes
Additional Nice to Haves that will catch our attention (but we will train the right candidate who meets ALL our Must Haves):
- Experience with cryptography, cryptocurrency and/or specific public (permission-less) and private(permissioned) blockchain and distributed ledger protocols, such as Bitcoin, Ethereum, Chainlink,Cardano, Hyperledger, r3 Corda-GitHub profile
- StackOverflow profile
- Experience with .NET Core, EF Core
- xUnit, Moq, testing framework
- Twitter profile