- This event has passed.
Cryptocurrency Taxes for CPAs
2018-03-08 @ 1:00 pm - 3:00 pm$50
So you’ve gotten a call from a client and they are looking for guidance on handling their cryptocurrency taxes.
This class will help you understand:
- What a cryptocurrency is
- Where clients get cryptocurrencies, keep them, use them
- What transactions are taxable and what are not, where to look for the IRS guidance
- What questions to ask to understand the scope of the client’s cryptocurrency tax work
- Ideas to share with the client for helping simplify and reduce their tax burden and filing requirements
- Tools available for tracking cryptocurrencies
Space is limited, so register now to secure your spot to this unique class.
Disclaimer: This course is meant as a general introduction to cryptocurrency and the tax implications of using cryptocurrency. It has not been approved for CPE credit and cannot be used towards CPE requirements.